Sunday, February 25, 2007

Outreach SOW 2006, in St-Croix Virgin Island,

We landed at the airport of the Virgin Island, on Wednesday February 21, my first impression is I feel home and I just love the weather, I am like somewhere on the coast of Madagascar. This island is beautiful, they have nice beaches like ours back home :) . We are working with the Ywam base in St-Croix, Mark and Viola are the leaders of the base, nice and wonderful people. We did a tour on Thursday, and we were spoiled because we did snorkeling and swimming the first time we went out. It was great, beach is my favorite place on earth ! The second day we went to a Lutheran center that take care of disabled persons, we painted all day, it was fun too, with the hot weather, we swet a lot, but I loved it, I was looking forward to this weather after a long winter in Montana.
Today we did cleaning on the base in the morning and then in the afternoon we went out for and walking in a place called Christiansted, then went swimming to a little tiny island just close by, the Protestant K. I did lots of nice pictures, I love taking pictures. I am glad that it's hot here, I ate rice yesterday, that was great. This outreach is wonderful, we work but also it's a nice place to be to relax. God is good.

No comments: